DiSC® personality Test | Five Behaviors®
DiSC is a learning tool for individuals and teams to develop and improve their productivity, collaboration skills and communication. We support HR, Talent management, team managers, trainers, and consultants helping their clients.
The DiSC test is a simple and powerful people map helping people become a better team, manager, sales or leader
Discover what it takes to achieve the ultimate competitive advantage of teamwork by adopting five behaviors
Quality accreditation and certification programs developed by Wiley give HR trainers increased credibility
Enhance people skills: improve business performance
Our clients are professionals from HR or Talent Management and independent consultants (or coach), who use DiSC learning tools to improve business performance with their participants. Participants range from an individual, teams, or even an entire department.
We support HR professionals or consultants (or coaches) using Wiley psychometric assessment tools, delivering certification services and support. Wiley DiSC and Five Behaviors are used for coaching for improvement or facilitated learning.
By adopting common language team members understand each other better using DiSC tools
DiSC tests act as a springboard for active conversation about behavior and team building
Use DiSC to avoid misunderstanding, changing conflict into productive debate
Improve employee and workplace communication to diminish misunderstanding
You deliver learning. Disc Partners helps you doing that
Disc Partners serves corporate or independent Human Resources, Learning & Development or Talent Management professionals, Coaches or Consultant. We have experience in the Banking, Manufacturing, Distribution, Professional Services and Pharma sectors.
Our customers need:
- A straightforward learning tool that is memorable and that enables behavior change.
- Support from a partner with whom doing business is easy and productive.
Our customers are active in the area of learning for business improvement. They can opt for certification on Wiley Everything DiSC. Facilitators benefit from accreditation on Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team
Everything DiSC tests: meaningful, compelling, easy to use
With Everything DiSC you experience personal development learning and measure your preferences and tendencies based on the DiSC® model. On your own or with your team you discover the four basic styles: D, i, S, and C, and and what your unique mix of the four styles means. Your participants receive personalized insights that deepen their understanding of self and others, making workplace interactions more enjoyable and effective. As a result, workplace performance and relationships improve.
Learn more about yourself and DiSC on myeverythingdisc.com !
The Everything DiSC test starts with an online assessment and produces a personalized profile report. Your Facilitator receives a supplement for facilitators and has a Facilitation Kit that matches your profile.
The My Everything DiSC platform is a follow-up learning website, where learners share comparison reports with any colleague. They compare their preferences and measure the effort needed to adapt to people who are different. Discover the podcast on your style, create client interaction maps (DiSC Sales) and more!
Promised, no unsolicited sales calls, no sharing of your data with anyone, we just wish to help you experience DiSC.
Are you from HR / Talent Management?
Try Everything DiSC & receive a
FREE personalized profile report with a FREE condensed debriefing (value 160$)
Everything DiSC success story: Carhartt customer experience
Carhartt building a legacy of leadership success story. Carhartt produces professional garments or workwear. The company has successfully been "Outworking them all since 1889".
Using Everything DiSC Work of Leaders, Carhartt established a standard language of leadership at all levels of the organization. When Carhartt managers meet, they know if the meeting is about: Vision, Alignment around the Strategy or Strategy Execution.
This nurtures a culture of collaboration, and diminishes the need for explanation. Because things are clear and messages better understood, engagement soared.
“I want to thank you for one of the most valuable courses I have ever attended. I have come away with so much and did already start after Day 1 to use the lessons learned. The course content was well balanced and the course well organised. Well done. Hope that we get the chance to work together again. "
W. MC. Group Vice President
ABB GROUP, ranked 236th in Forbes global 2000 list of 2017. 18099
Some customers we are have been working with
How Everything DiSC tests can benefit your company
How can your organisation or team benefit from DiSC tests ?
Understanding DiSC is simple and straightforward. By talking about and adjusting behavior, people create more productive relationships or interactions. They become easier to understand. Indeed, with small changes in habits, you can produce lasting results and improve relations.
What can you use DiSC or Five Behaviors for? The list is fairly long here it is:
- On the job coaching in sales, management, leadership or team collaboration skills
- Management training
- Sales Training
- Conflict management and behavior
- Team building and teamwork
- Communication in all kinds of settings, i.e. customer service
What's in it for you?
DiSC is the most used DISC assessment and learning material for a reason:
- It's easy to get and remember
- DiSC measures observable behavior
- DiSC benefits from intensive research and validation.
- Using DiSC engages people, who discover a new way to talk about behavior that is not threatening or judgmental
- Disc involves both individuals and the team, since it is all about relationships and how we can work more effectively together
- DiSC is more than "nice to know", its about owning a result, and improving how you collaborate, manage, lead or sell to other people
What's in it for the organisation ?
- Corporate and practical: Everything DiSC was developed with teams and the workplace in mind, starting with Workplace and other applications, such as management, leadership, conflict or sales. Consequently, instead of labeling people according to their style, Everything DiSC offers actionable suggestions on how to improve collaboration in the workplace and how to get closer to proven best practice leadership behaviors (Everything DiSC Work of Leaders application)
- Easy and flexible to use: Everything DiSC assessments are administered on the EPIC platform, which any person can use easily. You can have consultants facilitate DiSC Workshops using the corresponding Facilitation Kit, and participants receive an email in their inbox to click on, and respond to the online questionnaire, whether they are on a PC, MAC or any device including smartphones.
- Accurate: research proves again and again that Everything DiSC is accurate and validated, representing the participant's preferences with astonishing accuracy. The report is in-depth and the tips, strategies and action plans are compelling.
What's in it for the facilitator or coach?
- Getting certified makes sense but is left to the appreciation of the facilitator or coach s/he is not forced into anything.
- Facilitation kits make coaching and facilitation way easier with compelling video, PowerPoint material, participant handouts and leaders guide.
- The accuracy of the instrument discussed just above is also an asset to the facilitator or coach. Knowing you can trust the tool alleviates any possible doubts and gives the confidence to facilitate discussions that can sometimes become more engaged.
- Continued learning happens at MyEverythingDiSC.com, and does not stop at the end of the workshop. Participants can generate Comparison Reports with any other participant of their choice and the facilitator or coach can use this material to spark even more compelling discussions on personal differences and how to bridge them while staying who you are.
Disc partners distributes:
- Wiley Everything DiSC ;
- Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team assessments ;
- Facilitation material ;
- Additional tools to start with.
However, like with all psychometric tools, they are only a means to an end.
We ambition to companies install a culture of better work performance. But also a culture of collaboration! Support and advice are available to teams and organisations who use DiSC. We stay available for help while you implement behaviors that support performance. Feel free to contact us anytime.
In summary, our aim is to:
- make doing business with us as easy as possible for you ;
- help HR professionals using psychometric tools to install a performance and collaboration oriented culture.
Customers first : we certify HR corporate facilitators, talent managers and independent consultants on DiSC Products. Because our purpose is to make DiSC assessments and learning content easy to use, we help our customers focus priorities that matter.